BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hey everyone !!

First , I wan to apologize ..
My old blog hv a lil problem , so cant use it anymore , tat's y created a new blog ~~
sigh ~~
all need to start with begenning ..
LOL ~~ =.=
anyway ~~
lets talk about how's my life here , haha !!
i know it's abit weird because now only talk about how i during here since i was here about 2 or 3 months ? haha !
I am enjoying my life here ^^
jz make some wrong decision ??
Emm .....
I was planing to change course , " early childhood education " .. =)
Is going back kk next week !!!!!!!!
Pretty happy !!! WuhoooOooo !! miss asll my frens , Pine's students , cousins , n the most of cz is my family !!!!! Eheheh ... =D
Stay tuned =) will update more ! ^^ thanks for visiting ^^

0 comments: