BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's Saturday =)

haha !!
I woke up at around 2pm today , because i was late slept last night ...
after that went to shopping with him & hv our [[ breakfast+lunch+dinner ]] at T.G.I Friday =)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-




T.G.I Friday ( Thank God is Friday ) ^^

-
-
-


Before enter the restaurant mz SS 1st .. hahaha !! XD



hoho !! ^^
while sat down of cz start to order food =)
Here we go ... =D

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


my " fish & chips " ^^

" Friend Mac & Cheese "

and this is his meal .. lol ! forgot the name =p

-
-
-

It was pretty full !! actually we had our dessert after meal .. but my card reader got a lil problem so cant upload pic , sigh !
Anyway , I was enjoyed my lunch jz now ^^ Ummm, well , i think it's consider as my " breakfast+dinner " lol =.=

0 comments: