BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

Tired @.@


Here come another sweet n lovely Sunday =) I was waking up at 6 in the morning ..
Umm , did that sounds like a bit early ?? yup ! totally !
because i was slept at 4am last night ( only enjoyed my 2 hrs dream =.= )
I think u guys will be curious about why sleep so late ? lol ~
I wish I can sleep early too , but I cant , I am trying my best , I did ! but i failed ~~ T.T
really feeling unwell this recently , Umm ... should say since I came here ?
always have my meal with irregular time and sleep at 4 or 5am every night ~
I know I know , it's really unhealthy for me ..
I think i too miss my family ady , haha ! Sigh ~~
well , arrived Angel sis's hz at 1040am , n we head to City Life church at 11am =)
after Sunday service , I followed Angel sis , his husband & two of their church members to victoria market for our lunch =)
we tea at somewhere and met another couple after our lunch ..
actually i was quite tired that time @.@ haha ..
when i back home , it was about 4 or 430pm ~
the first picture that flew into my mind is " BED " !!
direct lay on my bed and continue my sweet dream @.-
when i woke up it was already 830pm & someone was implying me that he is hungry .. haha !
sorry dear , cant awake from my " sweet dream" =p hehe ~
of cz i didnt cook tonight , jz went to woolworths bought a frozen pizza for our dinner =)
Oops ! i think tonight continue be a " night cat " @.@

0 comments: