BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tomorrow !!!!!



It's been a busy day for me today; I had just neatened my noob's house, because i'm going back to kk tomorrow !! WuhooOooo !! =D

cheers !!! hahaha =)
Gotta back home later to pack up all my stuffs & clothes ..
cause will be busy for tommorow as well~

Umm , tell u guys a secret ..
Ehem ..
I was never wash toilet in kk before actually >.<
but I did it at here !!
AMAZING !! lol =.=
I think this is what people usually say that " u will automatically be independence once u r abroad ... "
I never wash didnt mean that I m " lazy " , it's because i feel " disgusting " !
but today, i've been force to do that ( no choice T.T )

though is pretty tired today , but i dont think i can sleep well tonight ..
haha !!
cause I'M GOING BACK KK SOON !!!!!!
muahahahahahahaha !!!!!!! XD
really really happy & excited !
cz gonna meet up my beloved family & friends ^^
WEee .... =)

Of cz i had a reward from my noob today, he brought me to dine at japanese restaurant twice a day =)
OoopSs ! Had forgotten what's the name of the shop =.=
anyway, at least i still got took some photos ^^
but dont know y i cant upload photos ..
Hmm ..
sorry guys ='(

well , it's not early now, so gotta say good night to everyone 1st =)
good nigth all my beloved readers ^^
MuacksssSSss ! =)
God bless & Jesus loves you .. =D


0 comments: