BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

团员饭 =D



haha , this year is my first time didnt " tuan yuan " with my family , as my bao bei was alone at overseas .. so i decided to accompany him =)
well , was decided to cook at home, but.....
his friend called him out to dine,
since they didnt meet for quite some time, so at last we both were " tuan yuan " with his friends ~~
lol =.=
hehe , nothing to say ~
so here r some photos to show u guys what I did yesterday ^^
hehe ...

-

-
-
-



the place where I am staying =)

look at those people , so relax , haha =D

my dinner =)

Chinese New Year Festival =)
not bad , I thought it will be a bit " silent " in Australia, but it's not =D

" pasar malam "
hahaha ! XD

-
-
-

Happy Chinese New Year everyone !! =D

0 comments: