BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010

Yums Yums ^^


Last night .......
Erm wait .... should I say this early morning ??
hahaha !! well , last night we both were too "boring" =.=
so he decided to go to have a supper =)
" The Pancake Parlour " ^^
if u ask me where is the best pace to eat pancake in Melbourne ? the 1st picture that come to my mind is here !!


-
-
-


^^
We both were waiting our tasty pancake;
meanwhile, we were taking photo too =)
here we go .. =D


-
-
-
-


Bao Bei =)

act cute ? hehe =) muax ! ^^

tying to act cool ?? haha =D

of cz I wont forget myself , Ss 1st ..
haha =D


cool ?? lol =.=
Hurray ! finally .... XD

-
-
-


Dear's " Cheese kransky " =)
this is delicious ! especially its cheese kransky sausage=D

My " Bavarian apple " =0
warm, spiced apple served on two buttermilk pancakes, and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top =)
Yums ! ^^


hehe ! =) this one of cz we both share together =D
our " Deluxe fries " =D

I was enjoying my food =)
the tastes was just awesome ! =D
Wee .... ^^


haha ! before we leave , the last photo that we took ~
Aauww ...
how short ! kaka XD
[[ OMG !!! ]]
[[
how much calories did I ate last night ???!!!! ]]



0 comments: