BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Friday's day & night =)


haha !
well , was planning to lunch at upperstar at 1230 & go for movie at 250..
but , we were late ..
[[ all blame me T.T too bad ~~~ sigh .... ]]
so our movie changed to 455pm ..
we watch 72房租客 。。=)

-
-
-




michelle =)

Ivan & vui kiat =D

Ui Ui XD

Michelle & I ^^

-
-
-

after the movie direct rush back to home & went to dinner with my parents & pastors at promenade hotel .. =D

-
-
-

after dinner , around 930 , direct head to damai 50bar meet my dear Pat & ah boy them , haha !
=D

smile =)


Pat , Brian & I =D

Pat , Gary & I =D

^^

Dear pat & I =)
gonna miss u so much !
muax !! =D

-
-
-
It's been a busy day for me today !
kinda tired ..
gotta sleep now !
good night everyone !
God bless =)
hehe ^^


0 comments: