BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 7, 2010

♥ My 1st & new working place ♥ ^^

Today was my 1st time working , it was so exciting ! ^^
hehe ...
1st day + 1st time , of cz need to take some pictures .. hehe !
here are some photos to show u guys =)
enjoy ^^

-
-
-


^^






Our ballet class ^^

She is the pianist for the ballet class =)

Me too ^^ Pianist for the ballet class =)




-
-
-

I'm really really happy with my life now ..
every tuesday & thursday for piano class at 2-430 =D
practice piano for at least 5 hours everyday , rushing my theory everyday ..
[[ cz need to complete my grade 7 & 8 & diploma faster within this three years ! as u guys know I've been stop my piano for around three years long too ~ ]]
practice hard all those ballet's songs for the ballet class ...
& of cz I'm learning ballet as well =)
& working for every saturday from 9-430 =D
though it's really a busy life & tired ..
but I'm happy with it !
wonderful !! ^^
music is just alive ..
come everyone ..
feel out the music ^^

0 comments: