BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 26, 2010

♥ Thank you ♥



Dear to all my beloved readers ♥
I am really really happy ! it's really happy =D
If some of you here who are viewing my blog often will know that what's going on me this recently..
It's about finding new tenant ........................
So , right now !!!
I'm gonna tell u guys a great great news ! Good news !
Wuahahahahahahahahahaha !!! XD
I've just received a message from my friend's dad ! And he told me that
-
-
-
he had found a new tenant who can replace me !!
WuhooOOOoooo !!!
that's really really a GREAT NEWS for me & my family !!
hahaha !!
no need to worry about to pay the rent( AUD 600 per month ) for the next five months !
That's cool !!
Woww !!!!! XD
I really didn't know how to express my feeling now !
just wanna say
" Thank you Jesus ! "
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
He did listen our prayer ^^ He did ! ^^
Here is a Bible Scriptures that I wanna share with all my beloved readers =)
hope u guys can take just 2 seconds to read it =)

" The LORD is near to all who call on him ........... He hears their cry and saves them. "
Psalm 145: 18a , 19b

Love you Jesus ! ^^
You are great ! =)


0 comments: