BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

♥ Dad & Mum ♥

My lovely Dad & Mum
♥♥♥♥♥

-
-
-



-
-
-



Daddy & mummy ...
I really couldn't find any word to describe how much I love you & how important that both of you in my heart
You always rather sacrificed yourself to satisfied us
Dad & Mum
You r really the most important person in my heart & in this world
Of course I need to be thankful, thanks God for giving me an awesome parents !!
Even u r sick now , but u still wanna go to work instead of resting at home ~
I'm really " xin tong " when I heard this from mum just now ~
just sent a msg to scold you plz " guai guai " go c doctor tomorrow ! hmph !
mz guai guai oO daddy !
We all love you !
I know u dont wanna rest just because us
But you know what ?
This will make us more worry about you ..
Dad & Mum !!
I do love you guys so So SO MUCH !!!! ♥♥♥
Heart you !!
MuacksssSSsss !! ^^
My Dad & Mum is the best !
♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments: