BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

♥ hApPy BiRtHdAy SwEeThEaRt ♥


Last night was my darling's 22yrs old birthday ! ^^
He didnt wan to hv a party, so we just went out to hv a dinner with some of his close friends =)
After dinner , they all came to our hz to enjoy the next few hours .. haha =D
Happy birthday dear ♥♥
Heart u so much !!! ^^
♥♥♥♥♥
May God bless you abundantly
&
I will love you more & More & MORE!! ♥
So here's some pictures to show you guys =)
Enjoy ^^

-
-
-



hehe .. Ss b4 i change my clothes =p

one more =D

b4 going out & also the last one ! =p

haha ! of cz wont forget take a pic with my sweetheart ! ^^
♥♥♥

kiss you !

a kiss from you ^^ ♥♥

Ss in the car .. haha ! =D


SlurRPpPP !!

=)


sorry ! abit blur >.<


Yums yums !! =D


lemon chicken ! my favourite ! =D



Game time ! lol~





-
-
-



I didnt know after how crazy were them ,
cz I was too tired & went to bed and enjoying my dream =)
haha !



0 comments: