BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Shopping ! =D



hahaha !!
well !!
I couldn't believe that I was so willing to walk out from house to central & It was took me about 20 minutes to walk man ! wow !!
after that need to get tram to city & takes around half an hour ! @.@
hahaha !!! just because of shop
ping !! XD
Hmm ..
bao bei is working today , so I am alone at home ..
I will be crazy if i stay at home & without doing anything !
So I decided to get tram to city & shopping ! WuhooOooo ! =D
Pretty happy today ! cz I had bought quite alot of clothes =)
when I was on my way walking back to home , I almost lost the way @.@

so scared me !! T.T
luckily I am so " smart " !!
wuahahaha !!! XD
just kidding =P
Should thanks God =)

-

-
-


walk Walk WALk =)

Isn't nice huh ?? hehe =) I love it =)
[[ almost home ! Weee .. ]]

Hurray !!
[[ I am so tired @.- ]]

Finally Finally !! =D
I'm Home ^^
This is the house which my darling staying now =)

-
-
-

Gotta try all my clothes & Dresses again !
Ahaaaa ..
Happy !! =D


0 comments: