BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

*Last night*



Ehee ...
so sorry !!
I've forgotten to update my blog what did I eat for dinner last night .. =P
hehe , just wanna share with u guys what had I eaten for my dinner on monday & tuesday .. =D
WEeee ...... ^^

My dinner for monday

We went to " Laksa King " =)

-

-
-


Beef Rendang =)

Lemon Chicken =)

Curry Laksa =)

-
-
-

Alright !
Now here's the photos about last night ! =D
We went to somewhere for dinner ..
just only knew that was barbeque ! hehe ! =D
Here u go !

-
-
-


Yums yums !! =D

Mashed potatoes with cheese on top ! ^^

=)

=D

SlurRrrppPPP !!! =D






Here's Ivan , Staly & my darling ! =)

-
-
-

Feel hungry ???
Hahahaahahahaha !!!!
then come !
Come to melbourne !!
Wuahahahahaha XD




0 comments: